Pharmaceutical companies often deal in generic and brand medications and medical devices. They are subject to a variety of laws and regulations that govern the patenting, testing, safety, efficacy and marketing of drugs.
The drug development process distinguishes between various phases:
- Target identification and validation
- The drug discovery and development phase
- The preclinical phase and the clinical phase
Throughout these phases, product characterization, CMC, formulation, delivery and packaging development need to be performed.
At TRISKELION, we have the right expertise, state-of-the-art machines and technologies for full incorporation into your development of new pharmaceuticals. Biologicals or small molecules – one way or the other, our industry experts face such challenges on a daily basis and are open to your ideas, supporting you in finding the most efficient and cost-effective solutions. This means working with you at different stages of development and providing consistent, high-quality and flexible services.
Our key solution areas are:
- The development, qualification and validation of bioanalytical methods in any matrix
- Preclinical sample testing (GLP and non-GLP)
- Clinical sample testing (GLP)